Re: Printing from C/C++ ?

John Carline wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can someone give me a good reference for printing from a C program or
> perhaps a few lines of C or C++ code that will route program formated
> data/text to my local printer.
>
> There seems to be a glaring lack of this information in the 5 C/C++
> books I have.
>
> Thanks for any assistance.
> John

you can print through emacs, the whole file or parts of it and much more.

Let us say you want to print a part of a C++ file in emacs where syntac
highlighting is ON. Select the desired region with your mouse, then
Ctrl-u M-x ps-print-region-with-highlighting is the command I think.
This will print the region to a PS file and you can then send that file
a printer. Alternatively, you can send the output directly to printer
instead of a PS file.

->HS