Re: [HDD problem] Strange remount read-only

belbo wrote:
If there are BadBlocks in my hard drive, the driver normally can manage them,
simply not using them. I wanted to ask if there is some sort of hdparm (or sth
like that) option to tell the driver "hey, avoid the badblocks".

I don't think you're getting the severity of the messages. It's basically saying that the drive is about to die. Get all the data off of it before it crashes completely.