Re: Mutt & 2 accounts

On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 05:53:35PM +0100, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 the mental interface of
> Vladimir Zolotykh told:
>
> > Thank you for helping me get Mutt working.
> >
> > Could you please give me some clue how to set up Mutt working with two
> > differenct accounts on the same IMAP server? Entering full server
> > name, user name, and password each time I want to change account is
> > tiresome.
> >
> > I've tried
> >
> >   account-hook imaps://user1@server ....
> >   account-hook imaps://user2@server ....
>
> RTFM -> Chapter 4.13
>
> account-hook . 'unset imap_user; unset imap_pass'
> account-hook imaps://host1/ 'set imap_user=user1 imap_pass=foo1'
> account-hook imaps://host1/ 'set imap_user=user2 imap_pass=foo2'

I read that before I asked a question, also I tried it and it didn't
work.  Surprisingly enough, I tried now

  account-hook imaps://user1@host1 ...
  account-hook imaps://user2@host2 ...

and it did work! May be the missing piece was the line

  account-hook . 'unset imap_user; unset imap_pass' ?

Do you think it is likely ?

--
Vladimir Zolotykh