Re: Ati Radeon 9000 pro + Debian Sarge + DRI : not working

Le Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:46:10 +0100 Dominique Dumont
<domi@komarr.grenoble.hp.com> a écrit :

> Nicolas FRANCOIS <nicolas.francois@free.fr> writes:
>
> > I tried to preload radeon and agpgart modules, but nothing changed.
> > Glxinfo tells me dri is off.
>
> I rememeber that I had DRI problem if I loaded these modules in the
> wrong order.
>
> You should try to load agpgart *before* radeon module.

That helped. Thanks :-) I was sure I did it that way, but maybe it was
the other way round.

Can I be assured that when I put the lines "agpgart" and "radeon" in
the /etc/modules file, they will be loaded in THAT order ?

\bye

--

                   Nicolas FRANCOIS
            http://nicolas.francois.free.fr