Re: Problem with Marillat's repository

On 11/23/05, Sergio Cuéllar Valdés <herrsergio@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have Debian etch and I want to install mplayer. I have already added
> the following to  sources.list:
>
> deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ etch main
>
> But when I make a apt-get update, I get this errors:

> Err ftp://ftp.nerim.net etch/main Packages
>   Unable to fetch file, server said 'Requested action not permitted.
> ' [IP: 62.4.17.14 21]
> Fetched 2B in 3s (1B/s)
> Failed to fetch
> ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/dists/etch/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
>  Unable to fetch file, server said 'Requested action not permitted.  '
> [IP: 62.4.17.14 21]
> Reading package lists... Done
> W: Couldn't stat source package list ftp://ftp.nerim.net etch/main
> Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.nerim.net_debian-marillat_dists_etch_main_binary-i386_Packages)
> - stat (2 No such file or directory)
> W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems
> E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
> ones used instead.
>
> Is there a problem with the repository ? Or I am doing something wrong ?
>
> Thanks
>
> --

Hmm, I'm not sure, but would it be an authentication problem?  I have
no problems with marillat's repository but of course I grabbed the gpg
key for it...  I'm surprised to find that what used to be marillat's
web page doesn't have the gpg info:

http://debian.video.free.fr

However it can be found on a mirror:

http://debian.udsu.ru/debian-soft/marillat