Re: squirrelmail + debian

Bryan Frechette wrote:

Hi anybody can help me, i have problem with my squirrelmail, i don't know why the squirrelmail wont' connect anymore to the imap database its give me an error 110, if anybody has a solution, i use uw imapd and postfix on debian unstable, but normal imap access with a client works like thunderbird for example

Have a good day
Bryan  Frechette

I had the same such problem and didn't spend the time to figure it out. I restarted all the daemons, checked my configs, everything I could think of at the time. I rebooted the server and everything went back to normal. The next time I get this problem I will figure it out though.