Re: squirrelmail + debian

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 11:21:41PM -0500, Bryan Frechette wrote:
> Hi anybody can help me, i have problem with my squirrelmail, i don't
> know why the squirrelmail wont' connect anymore to the imap database its
> give me an error 110, if anybody has a solution, i use uw imapd and
> postfix on debian unstable, but normal imap access with a client works
> like thunderbird for example

Way more detail would be helpful.  I use Squirrelmail under Stable, myself,
but it's possible someone could assist you, if you posted the actual error
message, relevant log entries, and relevant stuff from /etc/.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.