Re: "Antispam UOL" spam from petsupermarket@uol.com.br?

Am 2005-11-19 00:24:40, schrieb loos:
> Em Qui, 2005-11-17 às 20:32 -0800, David Kirchner escreveu:
> > On 11/17/05, Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> wrote:
> > > I don't know if that's exactly a black hole, but you can also try to address
> > > your messages to, at least, two other addresses:
> > >
> > > uol@uol.com.br
> > > security@uol.com.br
> >
> > whois also suggests sending complaints to mail-abuse@cert.br . It
> > would probably be best for customers of UOL to complain to them about
> > this, as they're in the best position to convince UOL to stop this
> > sort of behavior.
> >

> Unfortunately, most of their clients are very happy with this system: It
> is very effective for SPAM protection.

My procmailfilter with

        :0
        * ^From:.*sspam@uol.com.br
        /dev/null

too. Because "petsupermarket@uol.com.br" was not the first one which
has hit my system. I have around 56.000 SPAMs from <uol.com.br>
because many spamesr using my E-Mails <michelle.konzack@freenet.de>
and <linux4michelle@freenet.de> to spam others.

I get around 200 to 8000 SPAMs per day on <linux4michelle>

> Besides that they are one of the largest and most popular ISP here.

And curently I am forwarding all those SPAM's to there abuse address.

> Michel.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi