Testers for PCSX packages (a Playstation emulator)

Hello debian-user,
I've packaged PCSX, a popular Playstation emulator, along with the plugins it
needs to operate. I have a sponsor already, but because of the fickle/brittle
nature of PCSX and its plugins, I'd like to have some users test the program
first. It is available in my archive, as package 'pcsx', along with the
plugins, 'psemu-*'. The only ones going into Debian are:

pcsx
psemu-drive-cdrmooby
psemu-video-x11
psemu-sound-alsa
psemu-sound-oss
psemu-input-omnijoy
psemu-input-padjoy

The others (such as psemu-video-mesagl and psemu-sound-eternal) are either
non-free source or purely binary. You may want to use these, but none of them
will go into Debian, not even non-free.

Once you've installed this basic set of plugins, please crash test PCSX! Load
some of your Playstation games (you will need to make an image first so
CDRMooby can read it), configure your input system, and go. Let me know what
doesn't work, or what crashes spectacularly. Be sure to read the
README.Debian.

Please don't report emulation issues or game crashes -- I can't do anything
about those. I'm interested in plugin interaction issues, unplayability, etc.
Also, please use the PCSX Internal HLE BIOS when testing -- while wearing my
Debian maintainer hat I must absolutely frown upon using a BIOS image, unless
you own a PSX.

Thanks!

--
Ryan Schultz
"vi users are mammals, and they flip out and kill people *all the time.*"