Re: I want to install over a MegaRaid

On Monday 21 November 2005 11:36 am, MATEO MARCH SORIANO wrote:
> I have a MegaRaid IDE ATA 100, when I try to install my Debian over thi I
> gone to official Web LSI Logic but only find drivers for redhat, suse and
> Turbo Linux.
> I asked to they about this device over Debian and his anwer had been the
> question in the mail.
>
> What can I do? Thank you.

I'm pretty sure the MegaRaid ata 100 card is supported by a kernel module...
In other words, all distro's support it.

try running "modprobe megaraid" as root and checking the output of "dmesg" to
see if it was successful.

I have one at home that I haven't used in a while, but I had it running on a
couple of different linux distros in the past.

joe