Re: webmin help

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:58:22 -0600
Ganeshram Iyer <ganeshramiyer@gmail.com> wrote:

> when using my XP laptop to try to connect to the debian
> box results in "Error - Access denied to 192.168.2.2" the IP address
> being the LAN address of my XP laptop.

Can you clear this up for me?  It seems from what you wrote that you are
trying to access your laptop from your laptop.  Is that correct?  Your
laptop IP is 192.168.2.2 and that's what you are being denied access to?
That would be correct, wouldn't it?

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Q: What's the difference between MicroSoft Windows and a virus?
A: Apart from the fact that viruses are supported by their authors,