Re: replacement for gcdmaster

On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 11:12:10PM -0200, Rogério Brito wrote:

> Anyway, you can still use it and many other audio-related tools that are
> not available in Debian by adding the following line to your
> sources.list file:
>
> deb http://www.rarewares.org/debian/packages/unstable ./
>
> Don't be scared by the "unstable" part there: many of the packages have
> dependencies in sarge (stable).

Regerio,

Could you send the maintainer of that site a link to my Debian
package repository HOWTO:

http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto/howtos/debrepository

The trivial architecture that he is using makes it impossible for people
to pin his packages, for example.  It is not difficult to setup a proper
archive, and his users will appreciate it.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto