how to get k3b back in testing (yes, this sounds familiar)

Hi,

So, while Testing is going through this whole lot of transition to newer
packages (KDE 3.4 and Gcc 4.0), I am holding off dist-upgrading it. But
yesterday, to experiment to see what happens to held back packages if
k3b is not present, I removed k3b. Saw nothing much has changed so did
not upgrade at all. So, to get k3b back, what do I do? I know it is not
there anymore in Testing. Where can I find it's last deb package for
Testing?

->HS