mplayerplug-in and opera

hello everyone
i've compiled mplayerplug-in with gecko sdk then I put it in /usr/lib/opera/plugins and relaunched opera. plugin is weel detected but doesnt work.
under mozilla it works well, but according to the opera website it must works for opera too...

here is some lines which could help when I launch with "opera -debugplugin" :

-on loading

opera: [plugin probing] /usr/lib/opera/plugins/mplayerplug-in.so

-testing a streaming

Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list
Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list

thx by advance