Re: "Antispam UOL" spam from petsupermarket@uol.com.br?

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, David Kirchner wrote:
> I received over 20 (I stopped counting at 20) immediately after
> posting on the list. I doubt it's because of a spammer, unless someone

Weird. I get only one.  Although I *always* get one or two spam mails just
after posting to some Debian MLs, so who knows...

> It really does look like this problem can either only be solved by UOL
> fixing their servers (since it is their code that C/R's Bcc:'d email)
> or by the Debian moderators removing everyone that uses UOL from the
> list.

Not again this crap. Unsubbing everyone from UOL is the lazy way out, there
are better methods to track down the exact mail address causing trouble.

> unfortunately. Could start by checking if "petsupermarket@uol.com.br"
> is on the list. (I also wonder if petsupermarket.com.br is related,
> maybe it's someone@petsupermarket.com.br).

Well, I tried to talk to them and that attempt was not well received, it
hurts their business and it is UOL's fault.  I give up.

I get the feeling someone subbed this guys (well actually is forwarding
email to them) against their will.

  Henrique Holschuh