Re: Re: Your notice in Internet.

                                                Clean energy

         The entire world is looking for a source of clean energy. I have discovered a certain
paradox basing on which a machine called METOZ can be built which by harnessing the gravitation of
our EARTH can produce clean energy.
         The energy producing process is demonstrated in:
           http://www.nets.pl/~metozor/paradox.html
          and can be very easily confirmed by an experiment.
          I am also in possession of a set of calculations which prove that the METOZ machine:
 1/ does not consume water / 39 A5-pictures /;
 2/ does not consume compressed air / 39 A5-pictures /;
 3/ produces energy to the outside =    4 839  kGm  during a "swing cycle" /39 A5-pictures /;
      /  this is a "weight cycle" = the centre of gravity of the water in the METOZ machine sinks
( downward movement ) /
 4/  energy is produced / released to the outside = 44 600  kGm   during the "straightening cycle"
/ 39 A5-pictures /.
      /  this is a "pressure cycle" = the water mass centre of gravity inside the METOZ machine
travels upwards (upward movement) /
Features:  1/;  2/;  3/;  4/,    of the machine owing to appropriate dimensions of individual
elements of the lever mechanism.
          The METOZ has an even-arm lever of a 1.72 m length. The centre of gravity of the lever
lies beneath the lever suspension point. The METOZ is equipped with two cylinders of a 1.6 m
diameter each. Piston sidewalls do not contact directly with cylinder walls. The lever swing changes
between      and    .
           Figures (  3 x 13 x 4  =  156 )  present temporary, consecutive action situations at
intervals of   .  The middle figure presents the machine and the side figures the position of the
left and right cylinder and the mathematical description of these situations.
           In the past I have made two models, which confirmed the legitimacy of my theoretical
assumptions concerning the METOZ machine. I have got photographs.
            I am looking for a person who would be interested in my invention.  I can offer ample
information. I look forward to hearing from you.

                            http://www.nets.pl/~metozor/three_levers.html

13 - 03 -2005  Gdynia, Polska
Zygmunt Orłowski
     P.S.    The term "gravitational paradox" use  in this description relates to the mathematical
and physical description of the action of the METOZ-machine.
              THE EARTH GRAVITATION CAN BE THE SOURCE OF CLEAN ENERGY.

Zygmunt Orłowski
metozor@wp.pl