Re: graphical installer

Rafi Gabzu wrote:

> Hi ,
> I intend to install the "testing " release via netinst , this is my
> first time to install Debian, two questions:
> 1. What is the graphical installer , and can can it help me with the
> installation ?
> 2. Is it network installation as well ?
>
> Thanks,
> Rafi

The debian-installer that you'll be using is not graphical.  It *is*
easy to use though.
The debian-installer will also attempt to configure your network using
DHCP (or allow you to configure it manually).  After the network
configuration, you will have the opportunity to install from CD,
FTP/HTTP, and a few other places.

Good luck!

--

Mitch Wiedemann
Webmaster - Ithaca Free Software Association