IMAP and Sieve

I am not finding much info out there on Sieve but I am wondering if anyone
knows where my breakdown is occurring.  I am using Cyrus imap with
spamassassin, procmail, squirrelmail, and postfix.  I use cyrdeliver to
deliver mail out of procmail.  I am wondering if using cyrdeliver prevents
Sieve from working.  I have this script:

header :contains "List-Id" "debian-user.lists.debian.org"
{
fileinto "INBOX.Storage.Debian-User";
stop;
}

which does not work.  I am not finding any errors either except those that
state that my user account was authenticated.  Any ideas out there?

Caleb Walker