Re: Request to remove Information

>     So what exactly is wrong with the lowest wages/taxes?  C'mon, think it
> through to the end.
>
>     Let's see, corporations want to make as much money as possible.  Yet every
> person who is bitching about exported jobs is really bitching about what....
>
>     ...oh yeah, how the corporation is preventing *them* from making as much
> money as possible.  Demonizing the very behavior they're engaged in.  That's
> smart.

That seems like a bit of an ad hominem oversimplification.  I have no
doubt that there are *some* people who whine about jobs being outsourced
overseas because it makes it tougher to "make as much money as possible."
But I also have no doubt that there are *some* people who whine about
jobs being outsourced overseas because it makes it tougher to feed their
children and pay their rent -- something somewhat different from
wanting to "make as much money as possible."

-c