Got totally messed up with Debian Unstable

Hi.
A few of days ago I decided I want to upgrade my Sarge to Sid (unstable) and so I did (changed the apt sources list, as I've read in some article.)
Couple of days ago everything worked fine, absolutely no problems; a clean shutdown with nothing suspicious.
Yesterday I booted up my PC and to my surprise, everything was messed up. At first, I could see GDM wasn't loaded, and later I descovered that no partitions have been mounted except the / partition; then, I also found that no network is up and some modules haven't been loaded. The messages at the booting stage contained lots of errors...
I tried to mount the /usr partition manually, and it went fine. also all the partitions I mounted manually were ok, and all the data on the HD was ok, including /boot (and lilo.)
But I really don't know what to do now... Something like this has never happend to me.
Here is my 'dmesg' output:
http://metawire.org/~crux/dmesg

Any idea what can I do now? I'm pretty clewless...