Re: Request to remove Information

Weissgerber, Tom L wrote:
//Debian,//

//The following information should not have been made available to the entire public domain. Please remove the following links/files at your earliest convenience. //

    * //Date//: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:57:42 -0700
    * //Message-id//:
      <1B954E6DDFED0D41957388EB06FCB1D202CB9CC5@fmsmsx402.fm.intel.com
      <http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2003/09/msg04351.html>>

    * //In-reply-to//: