Info Request.

Cad Consultancy,

I am the manager of a group in the United States working for Intel Corporation. My group is responsible for designing PCB's as well as Mechanical fixturing to support our product. I am looking at opening a remote design site within Intel at our Bangalore site. My goal is to funnel work to an external Design house within India. I would like to set up an informal meeting to understand your abilities in PCB design and Mechanical design.

Regards
Tom Weissgerber
Intel Corporation
Validation Tool Development Manager