Re: aol art files:

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 02:57:19PM -0500, Delwag19@aol.com wrote:

I keep getting a message to delete art files press settings--font--text--
       graphics in preference.  How do I accomplish this??? These settings
       are not above as the message says !!!
                         Delwag19@aol.com

Actually you know what I'll tell you exactly how to remove AOL art files
from your computer. Get rid of AOL, get a standard cable or DSL internet
connection, and delete windows and install Debian Linux. No more AOL, no
more art files, and when you post to debian-user--a list for users of
Debian GNU/Linux--you won't be in the wrong place.

--
Steve Block
http://ev-15.com/