Re: Why is 2.95 still around?

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 02:08:22PM +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> I'm curious why gcc-2.95 or even gcc-3.3 is still in the archives? Is
> there a mistrust for newer stuff or something related to stability as
> is the case with 2.4 and 2.6 kernels? Thanks...

What's the reason for your question?  Is there a reason why these compilers
should not be available?  Nothing forces you to use them, if you do not
want to.

Myself, as long as the recommended kernel compiler continues to be 2.95, it
will have a place on my box.

--
 Marc Wilson |     We have not inherited the earth from our parents,
 msw@cox.net |     we've borrowed it from our children.