Re: Suspend to disk

Antonio Paiva wrote:
Hi all.

I'm currently using Debian testing (started with Sarge and upgraded to Etch), and I would like to know if anyone was able to reliably suspend its computer to disk. If so, could you tell me how?

Thanks,

Please, if you get any progress or regress, let us know! I'd
love to be able to have my UPS make my computer suspend to
disc when it started to run down.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.