OpenOffice 2.0 install from .deb?

I downloaded the Linux binaries for OpenOffice 2.0 from OpenOffice.org
and found that they are in RPMs.  I managed to figure out that I
needed to install alien, which I did, and have now converted the
RPMs to DEBs, but I don't know what to do with the DEB files.  I'm
running Sarge with a 2.6 kernel and I do updates using Aptitude
about once a week.

So, how do I get the OpenOffice 2.0 .deb files installed on my
system?

--
Andy Anderson
Salisbury, MD, USA

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."
                                                     - Anonymous