Re: Abiword-Gnome, save as PDF, does not support italics?

On 11/6/05, Andy Gower <goweropolis@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,

I am using abiword-gnome 2.4.1-2 on Debian Testing and am trying to
save a ABW document as a PDF file.  The ABW document has items in
italicized font.  For some reason when I view the PDF file, the items
are not in italics anymore.  Is there an additional package (font or
otherwise) that I need to install to support this?

Do italics print properly?  If so, you might try installing cups-pdf and then "print" to a PDF file.

Patrick