Re: updade process, bzflag
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: updade process, bzflag
- From: Antony Gelberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:49:42 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <4YEaefirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
David A. wrote:
> I'm rather new to debian, I wonder how the package update process
> works. I run update && upgrade once a day - works great. Unstable feels
> stable enough for me.
> Now I've found that bzflag is updated - cool.
According to http://packages.debian.org/unstable/games/bzflag, there are
different versions in unstable depending on the architecture you are
running. Perhaps this will help answer your question.
Be advised that being new to Debian, it may not be the best idea in the
world to run unstable.