Re: Where is my Economist?

Fritz Volbach wrote:

The Economist has arrived again. Why are you publishing my inquiry to the publisher on the Internet since it does not concern you?

It has certain economical connotations as far as our own particular sociological context is concerned.

However, if you find the situation disturbing, next time you lose your economist, keep the sad news within your own immediate environmental circumstance. In this way, you won't get rude, ignorant, invasive personalities like us blathering your personal troubles over the internet