Re: mini.iso: Boot from network
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Hugo Vanwoerkom" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: mini.iso: Boot from network
- From: "bem80email" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:47:04 +0100
- Message-id: <011101c5e085$74ff0770$e301000a@Accenture.com>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mini.iso is a small iso cd for boot with a minimal debian system ( i take
this from the site debian.org) and install all debian's package within then
I haven't understood the question?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hugo Vanwoerkom" <email@example.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: mini.iso: Boot from network
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I want to install debian within mini.iso and install the package from
> > network.
> > The problem is that the SO don't recognize the ethernet driver and i
> > download from the mirror.
> > I have the driver but i don't know how put this in the mini.iso.
> > Can help me?
> You mean mindi.iso?
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
Natsabe.it significa Natura, Salute e Bellezza ... ma non solo!
* Vasta scelta di articoli da regalo. Belli e originali.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1306&d=3-11