Re: mini.iso: Boot from network
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: mini.iso: Boot from network
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:16:08 -0600
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
I want to install debian within mini.iso and install the package from the
The problem is that the SO don't recognize the ethernet driver and i can't
download from the mirror.
I have the driver but i don't know how put this in the mini.iso.
Can help me?
You mean mindi.iso?