Re: PID column selection in 'top' scrambles display

["Followup-To:" header set to gmane.linux.ubuntu.user.]
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:54:51 +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe
  <tshepang@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm having problems with the later (post-Sarge) procps package and
> specifically the top binary. If I select to sort the output by PID
> (the leftmost column) the output becomes scrambled. I experienced this
> problem also with the the same package from Hoary but not in the older
> ones (Sarge and Warty). I don't know whether this is a bug or not.
> Anybody experiencing the same problem?

I just tried it and noticed the same problem.  It definitely seems to be
a bug.  If you press "x" so the column is not highlighted, the
display clears up.

--
Some settling may occur.