Re: What's your favourite FLOSS?

On 10/29/05, Eduardo Silva <jobezone@yahoo.com> wrote:
>   3D animation [ blender ]
>   audio editor [ audacity ]
>   audio player [ muine ]

I have to check this one out.

>   cd-ripper [ sound-juicer ]
>   document viewer [ ??? ] -what do you mean with document viewer?

That's what I use to read package documentation. I shoould have been
more specific.

>   disc burner [ gnomebaker, nautilus burn feature ]

This nautilus-cd-burner would have received my vote ahead of K3b if it
did not toast my CDs so many times and if it could do audio burning.
Also I would be glad if gnomebaker could do multisession for DVDs and
for me, this is the only feature that prevents me from rating it
highest since I love the GTK interface.

>   e-mail client [ (none) ]
>   file manager [ nautilus ]
>   finance [ (none)]
>   image editor [ gimp ]
>   image viewer [ gthumb ]
>   mathematics [ (none) ]
>   package manager [ aptitude ]
>   tag editor [ easytag ]

Can it perform multiple tags as a time, which is about the only reason
I use juk.

>   terminal emulator [ gnome-terminal ]
>   text editor [ gedit, nano ]
>   (unreleased) [ GNU HURD ]