Re: Can't get grip to normalize before encoding.

On Saturday 29 October 2005 17:30, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

>>>Did you check if you have the normalize-audio package installed?
>>
>> Yes (normalize-audio 0.7.6-7).  For a while I've been using
>> normalize-audio and normalize-mp3 from the command-line with no
>> problems at all.

Sorry, that was a bit ambiguous.  I meant that I've been using the
normalize-audio and normalize-mp3 commands (from the normalize-audio
package)....

> Where do you get normalize-mp3?

The normalize-audio package provides three commands:
/usr/bin/normalize-mp3
/usr/bin/normalize-audio
/usr/bin/normalize-ogg

This was not the case for the normalize package that normalize-audio has
superseded.