Re: Getting Debian updates onto a slow bandwidth system

On 10/28/05, Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net> wrote:
> A somewhat related question: Can jigdo, when building CDs, take the
> updates and replace the packages that has been updated, in the install
> image?

I think so, last time I used jigdo it asked for the path to the CD (as
I was downloading new one I just said no or something like that).  By
default it seems to look for a CD, so that it downloads just what's
new for the new image...

I hope I'm not wrong in my appreciation though, :-)

--
Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas