Re: intermittent inability to resolve hostnames using sid

But resolv.conf is not the probblem -- if I take 127.0.0.1 out of the
resolv.conf that works, but any machine on my network relying on my
name server still has the problem.  I really need to figure out what
is goingwrong or very slowwith the nameserver i.e. bind9.

on Friday 10/28/2005 mikepolniak(mikpolniak@adelphia.net) wrote