OpenOffice 2.0 error messages

I'd like to thank the debian maintainers on their debianizing
OpenOffice 2.0.

In the past day or so, when I am in the middle of editing files, I get
the following popup error requesters;

1:
Error loading BASIC of document
file://usr/lib/openoffice/share/basic/script.xlc/:
General Error.
General input/output error.

2.
Error loading BASIC of document
file://usr/lib/openoffice/share/basic/script.xli/:
General Error.
General input/output error.

3.
Error loading BASIC of document
file://usr/lib/openoffice/share/basic/dialog.xlc/:
General Error.
General input/output error.

4.
Error loading BASIC of document
file://usr/lib/openoffice/share/basic/dialog.xli/:
General Error.
General input/output error.

If/when I click okay, the document(s) all save normally. I've searched
for these files, but they do not seem to exist.

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42@gmail.com>
Registered Linux User #96112

        Ben Franklin - 1759