Re: https on testing/unstable

On Thu October 27 2005 08:06 pm, [KS] wrote:
> Oliver Lupton wrote:
> > Maybe check you have openssl installed on your testing/unstable box
>
> That is supposed to be installed on the server and not the client.
> Firefox/Mozilla have in built support for SSL 2.0, 3.0 and TSL 1.0 and
> hence that is all that is needed for accessing a website using 128-bit
> encryption.

Well, I upgraded to testing, and now I can't access my banks site. Not
reliably anyway. Konqueror can't seem to load that page. Galeon did load that
page after some time but after entering my info I wasn't able to log in. Same
thing with mozilla, but I was able to log in, I just can't do anything when I
get logged in. All these browsers seem to be doing there best to do their job
but seem to be stumbling over something, but I don't know what.