Re: how to use -lreadline option in gcc

On 10/27/05, weiyun lv <lvweiyun@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I ever tried to install a 2.6.10 kernel, but it did not work well, so I have
> delete all files relative to it.

Do I have this right?
- You installed a 2.6.10 kernel with apt-get.
- It didn't work.
- You removed it by deleting files rather than with "apt-get --purge
remove ...".

You might try "apt-get -f install" and then remove/purge the new
kernel if that succeeds.  You might also be able to do the purge now
without really completing the install.

Someone more knowledgeable about apt and kernels could probably
provide you with better information.  You might want to start a new
thread for that, so that people who have tuned this one out will see
it.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh