Re: Hello I'm new to Linux, anybody can tell me the best way of learning it. I'm interest in realtime applications

	hello Eduardo,

          have a look at the link below its from mark shuttlework foundation "
linux learning " the ubuntu peaple. hope it get you on your gnu/linux way.

	http://learnlinux.tsf.org.za/moodle/

                 peter colton