Re: Mathematica seg. faults with glibc 2.3.5

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 11:32:06PM +0200, Jan wrote:

> Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can make Mathematica work?

This may not be very smart, but if nothing works, you could try  a sarge
install in a chroot environment. Then you could install Mathematica there.
I had the inverse problem, Mathematica 5.1 would not work in woody, then
stable, and I set up a chroot with sid until I got a new PC.

Regards,

						Victor