Timeline for 3.1r1 release?

Hi all!

I'm wondering if anybody has heard something about the timeline for the
next stable release, 3.1r1?

There is http://people.debian.org/~joey/3.1r1/ but the "proposed
timeline" link there is 404.

You see, I ordered a new 250 GB IDE disk and a new IDE cable (cross
fingers) today, and I'm going to do a clean install, and my bandwidth
at home isn't _that_ good, so I'd like to burn two CDs at work, and use
that as a start. But with the huge amounts of security fixes lately,
particularly X, it would be nice to bring along those updates on CD...
And I can't get them with jigdo, can I?

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer