RE: Kmenu logoff quit powering off computer

I think I have an useful error message that was the last thing on my video monitor when I used Kmenu to logoff last night. Unknown option '-h' usage: halt [-n] [-w] [-d] [-f] [-i] [-p] INIT: not more processes left in this runlevel. So, I assume this has something to do with /etc/rc0.d ? Does your computer power off when you use kmenu to logout and turn off the computer now? THanks, J --- On Sun 10/23, J F < j1234f@excite.com > wrote: From: J F [mailto: j1234f@excite.com] To: debian-user@lists.debian.org Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 17:34:51 -0400 (EDT) Subject: Kmenu logoff quit powering off computer
I did an upgrade and used the maintainer's scripts rather than
my own. Now with I use kmenu to logout and then select "Turn
off computer" in the popup window, it shuts down the computer
but leaves the fan and video card on.
I have to turn it off at the power switch. I really want
to have it automatically turn off the power.
What file do I edit?
Maybe something in:
/etc/rc5.d ?
halt shutdown?