Re: Debian

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 03:00:37PM -0500, Christopher Lemire wrote:
> *What is different about debian 3.1r0 and r1 r2 through r6?
> I do not know whether to get r0 or something else because I do not
> know the difference.

There is no 3.1r1 or higher yet; but when it exists, it will consist of
just bugfixes.

> What is the difference between those and Debian Sarge?*

Nothing besides the name. "Sarge" is the codename for the Debian release
that has been released as Debian 3.1

that being said, PLEASE DO NOT cross-post to *so* many email addresses
all at once. There is no good reason to do that; a mail to debian-user
would've been more appropriate.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond