Re: procmail/fetchmail question

On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 03:41:17PM -0400, stan wrote:

Can anyone show me how to write a procmail recipe that adds something (like **SPAM**
to the To: header in a message?

What I'm trying to do is add this conditionaly if spamassain has labled the message
as spam. I have a firend who is getting mail through a system with procmail. He's
using Outlook to read it, and says that Outlook can only filter on To: lines, so
he can't seem to get the Spamassain marked stuf put in it's own folder.

Though it is certainly possible to rewrite the headers with Procmail,
if all you want is rewrite the To header depending on the result
of spam scanning, than Spamassassin can do it, just edit the config file
and uncomment/modify the corresponding lines.

Just my 2c
--
The confusion of a staff member is measured by the length of his memos.
		-- New York Times, Jan. 20, 1981