procmail/fetchmail question

Can anyone show me how to write a procmail recipe that adds something (like **SPAM**
to the To: header in a message?

What I'm trying to do is add this conditionaly if spamassain has labled the message
as spam. I have a firend who is getting mail through a system with procmail. He's
using Outlook to read it, and says that Outlook can only filter on To: lines, so
he can't seem to get the Spamassain marked stuf put in it's own folder.

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967