Re: OpenOffice.org 2.0

Ron Johnson wrote:
| On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 01:03 -0400, j j wrote:
|
|>Where are the .debs?  Oo developers encouraged one to use alien to
|>convert rpms to deb.
|

| http://openoffice.debian.net/
|     2005-10-22: 2.0 uploaded to unstable
|     It's done! openoffice.org 2.0.0-1 was just uploaded with target
|     unstable. Because it has NEW binary packages again (and was
|     renamed back to openoffice.org) it again waits for FTP master
|     approval in the NEW queue. For the time they are stuck there
|     I've put them onto
|     http://people.debian.org/~rene/openoffice.org/2.x.
|
|     Note that those packages will replace the (now obsolete)
|     openoffice.org2 packages and the 1.1.x packages completely.

OK, I'll be the first to admit that the problem is with me. Where are
these packages as far as apt is concerned?

I tried apt-get update; apt-get install openoffice.org; It reports that
I already have the latest version.

I tried apt-get install openoffice.org2; it reports I have the latest
version. My version of openoffice.org is 1.9; my version of
openoffice.org2 is the beta. How do I install the official release?