Re: OpenOffice.org 2.0

On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 01:26 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> http://openoffice.debian.net/
>     2005-10-22: 2.0 uploaded to unstable
>     It's done! openoffice.org 2.0.0-1 was just uploaded with target
>     unstable. Because it has NEW binary packages again (and was
>     renamed back to openoffice.org) it again waits for FTP master
>     approval in the NEW queue. For the time they are stuck there
>     I've put them onto
>     http://people.debian.org/~rene/openoffice.org/2.x.
>
>     Note that those packages will replace the (now obsolete)
>     openoffice.org2 packages and the 1.1.x packages completely.

I've installed these packages and openoffice.org 2.0.0-1 seems to be
working fine with one exception. There seems to be no package for the
openoffice.org 2.0.0-1 help system. Clicking on the Help button (or
Help->OpenOffice.org Help) results in the following error:

	The help system could not be started.
	The help file for this topic is not installed.

Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.