Re: Firefox - No Scrollbars

On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 13:23 -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> Where do you find themes?  How do you update them?  My daughter has a
> rather extreme case of missing controls in mozilla -- but only in etch.
> In sarge -- same box, same set of home directories, but different / --
> everything works fine.  She's using mozilla under KDE in both
> systems.

Hi Hendrik,

You can get/install themes from the Firefox Tools->Themes menu; then
click the 'Get More Themes' link. Affraid I can't help with the missing
controls.

--
Iain.

Registered Linux user #394675
Registered machine #296028

() ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML e-mail.
/\ Please use plain text when replying; HTML wastes bandwidth.