Re: Firefox - No Scrollbars

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 03:39:47PM +0100, Ben Whyte wrote:
> Iain Stephen wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >After an update a few weeks ago (which if I remember, updated Firefox)
> >all the scrollbars in Firefox have dissapeared. Nothing I have tried has
> >restored them and no aother programs are affected.
> >
> >Any ideas how I can get them back?
> >

> I had this issue it was to do with the themes, I updated them and it
> solved it.

Where do you find themes?  How do you update them?  My daughter has a
rather extreme case of missing controls in mozilla -- but only in etch.
In sarge -- same box, same set of home directories, but different / --
everything works fine.  She's using mozilla under KDE in both
systems.

Myself, I never touch themes, as far as I know.

-- hendrik